To register for the new utility tracker, My Water Advisor 2.0: click here

Block Party Request


Residents interested in holding a block party in their neighborhood should request approval from the City Manager’s Office in writing at least two weeks in advance of the event. The Public Works Department will deliver barricades to the ends of the affected street on the Friday before the block party, and residents should place them in the appropriate place to deter traffic just prior to the party. Residents are then responsible for removing the barricades following the party. Streets may not be blocked for parties at individual residences.  Questions may be directed to the City Manager's Office at (937) 847-6456.


Close window