FAQ Topic: Police

How do I dispose of medications?

The Police Department has a drop-box where members of the public can dispose of their unused medications.  The box is located in the Department’s lower level in the Miamisburg Civic Center.

How do I file a police report?

The reporting person can call the Regional Dispatch Center at 937-225-4357. The dispatcher will send an officer to the reporting person’s location within the city.  In the civic center concourse, the reporting person can utilize  the wall-mounted phone outside of the Police Department lobby. The phone will ring directly to the dispatch center. After entering … Continued

Close window