FAQ Topic: Pay a bill

How do I pay my water and sewer bill?

The Utility Billing Division oversees water, sewer and refuse billing for the City. Customer billing occurs monthly, and payments can be made online, by mail, by automatic bank account withdrawals or in person at the Civic Center. Personal checks, cash (in person only), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express (online only) are accepted forms of … Continued

How do I pay my income taxes?

Our Income Tax filing and payment tool is located at https://web1.civicacmi.com/MiamisburgTax/.  You can also reach the Income Tax Office (937) 847-6462 for more information.

Close window