To register for the new utility tracker, My Water Advisor 2.0: click here

FAQ Topic: Noise

How do I file a noise complaint?

The City has a noise ordinance.  Complaints about the duration or volume of noises that unreasonably disturb the peace in residential areas should be directed to the Police Department at (937) 225-HELP.

Close window