As the Fourth of July approaches, please remember that the discharge of fireworks within city limits remains prohibited.

FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I get my pet licensed?

Licenses are only required for dogs, and these are issued by the Montgomery County Auditor’s office.  Licenses can be purchased several ways and at several locations throughout the County.  Visit or call (937) 225-4314 for information.

Close window