As the Fourth of July approaches, please remember that the discharge of fireworks within city limits remains prohibited.

Where can I direct questions about voting and elections?

Local elections are governed by the Montgomery County Board of Elections.  For questions about polling places, registration, etc., please call (937) 225-5656.

Close window