Questions about electricity aggregation?  Call Energy Harbor at 1-866-636-3749.

How do I get a copy of a birth certificate?

Public Health-Dayton & Montgomery County has an Office of Vital Statistics at 117 S. Main Street in Dayton.   Birth certificates are available after 1908.  For more information, visit or call (937) 496-3117.

Close window